Thursday 4 November 2010

Religion

Recently many people have asked me what religion I am. And honestly, I haven't been able to answer. Technically, I'm a Hindu. But I think the Hindu way of life is really great and something anyone and everyone should be able to aspire to. But it's godly teachings I personally think, are quite mis-understood. I also think that Indian culture and the temple rituals have "edited" the religion as a whole, for the worse. But that's another post.

I also have many different theories on whether, the Creator, the Lord, the Mighty One, God, really exists.

These are some of the things that I will post.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to comment and like me on social networks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message, look at my questions, and rate!